Friday, 17 June 2016
Polycarbonate sheets have many benefits as compared to glass or acrylic, which is why they are popularly replacing other materials for roofing supplies. Manufacturers are relying more on polycarbonate than any other materials because of its durability in spite of its light weight and flexibility. Moreover, they are best known for their insulation properties, where an insignificant amount of heat is lost through the roof. Another very important significance of polycarbonate sheets is its light diffusion property and the ability to provide the best protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun. Because polycarbonate is weatherproof, fire-resistant and can handle impacts made by stones and hailstones, they can be used in any kind of environmental conditions and areas that are prone to fire or hail. Lastly, polycarbonate being flexible can easily be installed as a flat or curved surface as per the requirements of the design, thus providing flexibility with contemporary designs. All these reasons have made polycarbonate multiwall sheets the most reliable solution for every commercial and residential application.
· Polycarbonate multiwall sheets can be used to divide rooms for employees within a commercial space.
· They can be used to channel traffic at stadiums and fields by providing a space for printing advertisements and logos.
· Polycarbonate panels are used for advertisements and signage on roads to increase brand visibility for businesses from passing traffic and pedestrians. The polycarbonate used also results in longer life span of these advertisements because they provide enough protection from the UV rays and heat of the sun.
· These sheets can be used as roofing or window solutions in manufacturing facilities where temperature control is important.
· They can be used with additives so as to provide transparency as well as creating a desired ambience within any given commercial space.
· In manufacturing units where fabrication or production that involves harmful chemicals can cause safety hazards, these polycarbonate panels can provide resistance from corrosion. In this case, it also adds a layer of protection for the staff that is not involved in any such production processes.
· Highly popular in the greenhouse segment, polycarbonate sheets are the most efficient materials that can be used to construct effective greenhouses of any size and style, protecting the plants within from the heat and UV rays of the sun, while providing natural light to pass through.
· These sheets can also be used as an enclosure for swimming pools or hot tubs in order to help in extended usage during winters.
· For those looking to turn their shed or outdoor structure into an office or living space, polycarbonate multiwall sheets are the best option.
If you are looking for the best material for your commercial or residence space, and whatever be your requirement, you can have all your needs fulfilled at Tuflite Polymers, who are expert manufacturers of polycarbonate multiwall sheets, and have been providing their products for the construction of skylights, pergolas, greenhouses, skywalks, stadiums, carports, railway stations, indoor partitions, billboards and signages.